ASPIR is a non-profit Christian organisation that advocates and supports prisoners and indegents (less privileged and the oppressed in the society).
1. Commitment to Service – making yourself available to those in need.
2. Love and Care – showing compassion to those we meet.
3. Integrity – being honest in day-to-day running.
4. Team Work – working together to achieve a common purpose.
5. Justice – treating people right.
We envision to be a dynamic non-profit Christian based organisation known for its advocacy and support of prisoners and indigents.
To speak for and defend the rights of less privileged, prisoners and indigents to obtain justice and freedom.
The following are the Priority Areas:
2. Man Power